Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Our Class Wiki - So Far

Our Class Wiki - So Far




          On our class wiki, students are able to selectively contribute their thoughts and findings on numerous topics. So far, I have contributed to two different topics of information: Privacy and Advertising and New Media in Social Networking. 
          In Privacy and Advertising, I took some information from my research paper that I believed was really interesting and important. I spoke about Target and how they gather intel on all of their customers and create an entire profile on them in order to keep track of their transactions and analyze their purchasing habits. This enables them to bombard them with advertisements of products Target believed that certain customer would be interested in buying. 
          In New Media in Social Networking, I talked about how new media fosters creativity in numerous ways. Many large corporations use new media in order to expand their companies and better their products. I spoke about how Twitter is one that uses its followers and their ideas in order to better their platform and engage more users to join.  

No comments:

Post a Comment